Wednesday, March 2, 2011

GENERAL POWER OF ATTORNY (BLOOD RELATION)


GENERAL POWER OF ATTORNY
(BLOOD RELATION)

KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS THAT 
I______________W/O,S/O,D/O,R/O_______ do hereby,appoint nominate 
constitute and authorize _______as my/our true and lawful General attorney in 
respect of Property bearing No. ____ New Delhi /Delhi.

                   And I hereby empower my said General Attorney to do the following
acts deeds and things in my name and on my behalf respect of the following Acts,
Deeds and things in my name and on my behalf in respect of the above mentioned
property under his own signatures:-


1.      To manage, control and supervise my above said property in all respects.
2.      To get the above said property assessed for House Tax, to pay the House
 Tax and to get the refund thereof, if paid in excess.
3.      To let out the said property in whole or in part to any one else , to sign the 
Rent Deed, to execute proper Lease Deed before the Sub-Registrar, to receive 
the rent , to issue the receipt.
4.      to sell the said property in whole or in part, to enter into Agreement to Sell 
with any purchaser , to execute the Sale Deed(s) before the Sub-Registrar, New 
Delhi/Delhi and to get the same registered.
5.      To get the same property mutated and transferred in the name of purchaser(s)
 and to do all necessary acts, deeds and things on my behalf for the said purpose.
6.      To appoint anyone further as General/Special Attorney in respect of the
 above said property.
7.      And Generally, to do all other acts, deeds and things which my 
attorney(s) may deem fit and proper for the management, control and supervision
 of the said Property.
             
           And I do hereby agree to confirm and ratify that all the Acts, Deeds and Things 
done ny said General Attorney shall be construed as acts, deeds and things done
 by me personally, as if I was present.

         IN WITNESS WHEREOF I, the Executant, have signed this General Power of 
Attorney at New Delhi on this--- the day of --------, in presence of following witnesses:

Witnesses:-
1.

2.                                                                                                               EXECUTANT


For downloading so many other property related Forms plz. visit


http://dcsouthwest.delhigovt.nic.in/download1.html 

http://www.vakilno1.com/froms_html/sale.html

No comments: