Wednesday, March 2, 2011

SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY


SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY 

Be it known  to all to whom it may concern that I/We_____________________
do hereby appoint nominate and constitute ____________________________
as my/our special attorney in respect of my/our ________________________
to the following acts deeds ar)d things in my/our name and on
my/our behalf as under:
To negotiate, agree to sell or dispose off or transfer by way of exchange, lease,
(whether permanent or for 'long or short period), entire property,or any part
thereof and to sell or otherwise dispose of in any manner whatsoever.

To apply for and get the. permission from the competent authority. for the lease.
 sale/Transfer of my/our. rights, interests, liens and titles in the said property. or
in any part thereof, to any. intended purchaser(s) and for the purpose of
conveying the same in favour of intended purchaser (s) to execute sale deed.
lease deed conveyance or any deeds and td present 'the same for Regn.and to
admit the execution thereof and to do all other' acts deeds and .things which are
 necessary to complete the transaction of the sale in favour of the purchaser(s)
of the said property, and to receive the consideration thereof or admit the
receipt thereof and to deliver the possession of the said property. to the
 purchaser(s) or his/her nominee(s). The acts, deeds and things lawfully done
or got done by my/our attorney by virtue of these presents for the purpose
shall be construed as acts, deeds and things done by me/us.


In witness whereof, I/we the executant have put my/our hands on these
presence of the following witness:

Date:-

WITNESSES:

1.                                                                                  EXECUTANT



2.

For downloading so many other property related Forms plz. visit


http://dcsouthwest.delhigovt.nic.in/download1.html 

http://www.vakilno1.com/froms_html/sale.html

No comments: